ADMISSION PROCESS –
SILICON CITY INDORE
Fill this Form and our team will assist you further
We thank you for your interest in Pinnacle Dreams for your child’s early education. We are currently accepting applications for admissions to the following programs at our Silicon City and Rau Branch campus:
Admission to Pinnacle Dreams, is a 3 step process:
Parents fill up the application form and pay the application fee.
Parents and the child together are invited for an in-person interaction with our admissions team.
The admission’s decision is communicated, and parents submit the required documents and the registration fee to confirm admission.
Note – Admission decisions at Pinnacle Dreams are based solely on personal interaction with parents
Documents to be brought along for the interaction session – A copy of the child’s birth certificate, Aadhar Card Xerox, 4 Passport sized photos of the ward, 1 passport sized photo of both the parents.
A note for International Applicants
- All children not carrying an Indian passport are considered international applicants.
- For international applicants, the following two additional documents need to be submitted at the time of the interaction:
- Proof of immigration status
- A copy of the child’s passport information page
For all candidates, following things need to be submitted to confirm admission:
- Admission Acceptance Form duly signed by both parents.
- Registration Fee.